Trumpet lesson fees start at just $99 a month! Credit Cards Accepted!
To make paying for your lessons as flexible as possible, there are many options available to you. If you wish to pay for the full year in full you will receive a discount of 4%, which works out to about two free lessons. For 3 post dated cheques you receive a 2% discount. If you would like to pay monthly, your total fee is divided by the number of months left in the school year to give you a consistent monthly price, so there are no surprises on the odd month with 5 lessons in it!
Payment in Full: Save 4%
Payment in 3 Cheques: Save 2% Sept 1st, Dec 1st, Mar 1st
Payment in 10 Cheques: Sept – June on the 1st of each month
Total Fees are dependent on the day of study (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday) and the number of weeks left in the year when you begin. Please contact for current prices.
1. All of Timothy Quinlan’s programs begin and end each year in accordance with the School District 61calendar year, holidays, spring break and Christmas break are observed
2. Timothy Quinlan has an ongoing enrollment policy for all music programs. Students enrolling anytime after the commencement of the September school year will have their annual fee pro-rated from their enrollment date. The annual fee is calculated or pro-rated from each student’s start date each year
3. Discounts are available for any student who chooses to pay their annual fee in full (4%) or in three installments (2%)
4. The annual fee refers to a student’s total fee as calculated from each individual music program enrolled in for that calendar school year.
5. The fact that an annual fee may be paid in three or more installments does not constitute a fractional contract. The School policy permitting installment payments on an annual fee has been implemented to lessen financial concerns associated with payment of an annual fee in full.
6. Timothy Quinlan reserves the first four lessons of any music program as a probationary period. During this time the student may withdraw or be dismissed and receive a full refund of their annual fee less the pro-rated fee for the probationary period.
7. Once the probationary period has passed it shall be understood that the annual fee is payable whether or not a student is withdrawn at a subsequent time during the school year. Students are considered enrolled for the full calendar year or that portion of the year remaining from completion of their probationary period. No refunds will be issued.
8.Please make all cheques payable to “Timothy Quinlan”. Tax receipts available upon request.